UMKA is a decentralized labor market based on the blockchain technology. It is a multifunctional platform for finding work, freelancers and colleagues that also offers online education to its users. Every user of the UMKA platform is granted a digital passport that is securely stored in the blockchain. UMKA also features unique “flexible” smart contracts (Agile Smart Contract) used to secure all deals and transactions within the system.
Implemented so far:
- mobile apps for Android and iOS
- a fork of the EOS blockchain used as a base for the platform
- the Agile Smart Contract technology
- Emission of UMK tokens on the Ethereum blockchain
- the project’s website: http://umka.city
- Digital passports on the blockchain for users